Sunday, December 4, 2011

v1.3 - This time, there are LOADS of changes!

I know that I haven't made a lot of changes to the Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock site lately--or have I?

Anyway, I made a lot of cosmetic changes to make it more streamlined so you don't have to wait for larger images to load, and so that it's easier to understand what you played, what the computer played, and the results.

I am also working on changes to the site itself so it will work much faster than it is now.  So, although it may take a little while, it will be done.  Also, I will be turning this into a Facebook game, so for those of you who want to play this on Facebook and show your friends just how good you are with Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock, just wait a little longer.  It'll come.

Thank you for all of you who have given me suggestions and have played the game.  I would like to get some more feedback, so please shoot me a message (email or Facebook) with more suggestions and other things you would like to see.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment