Saturday, November 5, 2011

Dehydrated Water

Just Add Water for a Healthy, Refreshing Beverage!

This started out as a big joke.  I thought of this about 17 years ago when I was still in high school, along with the Bottled Fresh Air.

Through the years, I have found that this could actually be a viable business.  I mean, people buy all sorts of powders for their water--powders that provide additional vitamins and minerals and those that add flavoring to make your water more palatable.  So it's not like this idea is a completely stupid idea.

This is one of my ideas which I would consider to have been successfully completed.  I cannot think of anything that would add to it or any way to improve it.  Congratulations to all those large powdered water makers for making one of my dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment