Monday, February 6, 2012

We're Experiencing Some Difficulties...

You know, one of my New Year's resolutions was to post on this blog daily.  As you can see, I have not posted lately.  Actually, I haven't posted much at all this year.

Shame on me.

Due to the fact that I'm in school (again), taking difficult classes, I can reasonably defend my reasoning for not posting daily.  I mean, come on!  I'm taking Calculus 2, Physics, PHP programming and SQL programming.  Granted, I am taking a fun class (Physics Lab), so it's not all that bad.

The difficult thing is the time it takes for me to complete my homework daily.  Yes, I do get daily homework.  It's in Calculus.


The professor is a young-ish guy (like in his late 30s), and he dislikes technology when it comes to math.  It's not that he dislikes it, but he figures that we learn better when we have to write the problems down and figure them out on paper.  I agree with him.

The difficult thing is that we have section assignments (like 25 problems) that we need to do daily.  And these are not easy problems, but rather, we're having to find the volumes of 3D objects, and proving that exponentials are correct using Calculus.  It is very time consuming.

You know, I didn't want this to turn into a griping session--there have been too many of those lately.  I just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive (somewhat), and that I have not completely ignored nor neglected this blog.  It's more that I just have not been able to stay awake long enough to write a coherent piece.

Actually, I'm pretty surprised that this has made as much sense as it does.  It's 5a, and I've already been awake for three hours.  Yay for me!  This is actually a celebration because I finished my Physics assignment which is due this morning.

Unfortunately, I have a Calculus test this Thursday, so I may not be posting until Friday (possibly) because I will be spending every waking moment thinking about 3D volumes and how to solve them rationally and working on assignments on which I am behind.

So, I bid a fond farewell again until I have enough time to put together two complete sentences.  Until then, my beloved reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment