Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Like a Dead Fish

I have no desire to do any of the homework I need to do this week.  Right now, it's 2am, and I woke up this early to do some Physics homework.  I have the homework out, and I'm looking at it, but I'm running into two problems:

1. I am not understanding the problems.  That is somewhat normal, because I'm learning about this stuff, but since I've already learned about this stuff, I should at least have some idea as to how to work through it.  I guess it's because my mind is somewhat dead (my family is sick, and I'm not feeling very well, either).

2. I have absolutely no desire to do any homework.  This is normal, right?  I mean, everyone goes through this.  At least I think everyone goes through this.  I do.  Quite often, actually.  I look at the homework, and I have no drive to accomplish all of the things which I need to do in order to accomplish them.  As I work on the problems, my mind shuts down and I cannot think of anything.


It is during times like this where I would like to stop time for a few days and just get some sleep and have a little "me" time.

Or cry.

But I cannot do either.  I cannot do the first thing because I do not have a machine whereby I can stop time, and I do not want to cry because there is no point to crying (other than taking up precious time).  Well, thinking about it, crying could be helpful, because the whole point to crying is to get your frustrations out and then you're able to move forward.

I guess I need to amend that statement about crying and state: I cannot cry.  I guess it's because I don't understand how I feel right now.  I don't have any feelings where I think I can cry.

I guess my true feelings right now are ones of anger and frustration with myself because I have a test on Thursday, and I do not understand the information at all.  I am having a super-difficult time understanding all of the things that I need to do.  It is seriously difficult.

I guess it's not that the information is difficult, but I am about 100 problems behind in my Calculus class, and the test is on Thursday, and that's also when I need to turn in my homework.  I keep trying to get started on the homework, but there is no desire to do so.

I'm trying to get things going with that, but with no desire to work, it's mighty difficult trying to do the things I want to do.

You know, I am looking at the past four paragraphs, and they all started with "I".  Pretty funny.  This must be the incessant ramblings of the loony, or the tired (I believe I fit in both).

Anyway, I guess that's my ramblings for this period.

No comments:

Post a Comment