Monday, May 14, 2012

I had a dream

I had a dream last night.  It was a continuation of a series of dreams I had years ago.

The dreams I had before were like a reality show, where I was living in a house with other people, and we were learning martial arts (I'm not sure what kind it was).  In the end, I won the prize, and along the way I made friend with most of the competitors.

It was a very pleasant set of dreams.  They were fun.

Last night's dream was one where I was at the same house, but I was not part of the reality show this time.  It was as if it was the first episode, where all of the contestants were entering the house and I was there.  Many of the individuals there were the same ones from the last set of dreams, and as they saw me (or I saw them), we would start talking.


It was very fun.  Actually, at one point, one of the contestants asked me, "Why aren't you on the show this time?  Let's find out if you can be on."  My response to that was a reluctant "Okay," because since I won the last one, I didn't think it would be fair to be on there again, but they asked anyway.

A few minutes later, they came back and told me that the producers said that I would not be included for that season.  It was rather relieving.

Anyway, the producers came out and talked with the competitors and explained a few things (I don't remember what was said).  After that, I woke up.

I felt somewhat sad that I woke up.  I was really happy in that dream.  Aside from those happy feelings, I wonder why I had that dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment