Saturday, March 24, 2012

It is now ready

I spent this past week working solely on the Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock game.  To the detriment of my family, friends, and even schoolwork, I was finally able to finish the website.

Now, I have two different versions of the game on the same website!  The first one is the basic game.  No frills or excitement (well, it is fun, but not really exciting), but just the basic, old Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock game.

The second version is what I'm really excited about.  It's one where the players can win an iPad 3.  Seriously.  I will go and buy you an iPad 3 if you win.

Now, there are two different ways to win the game.  The easiest way is to win 3 times in a row.  Although that sounds a lot easier than it is (you have a 1 in 200 chance of winning each time), it can be done, because there has to be a way to win.  Anyway, that's the easiest way to win.

The other way to win is more like winning the Publisher's Clearing House sweepstakes.  You get an entry submitted each time you win, and at some time when there are enough entries, we will randomly choose a winner from the entries submitted.  That winner will get an iPad 3.

So, either way, you can win an iPad 3.

What I've also done is not limited it to those in the United States of America.  It's available to anyone who wants to play.  I don't really care where you are located at, as long as you wish to play.

So, go ahead and go to the website.  You'll find that it's pretty fun, and you may get lucky and win an iPad 3.

Click here to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment